Developing and Managing Grant Proposals: Elements for Success
Sponsored by Southern California Edison. Presented by Leadership Education for Asian Pacifics, Inc. (LEAP)
Date: Friday, December 2, 2011
Location: Westminster Community Center (8200 Westminster Blvd. Westminster, CA)
Too often, those seeking financial support for a project or program invest time and effort in a grant application that is turned down or funded at a disappointing level. What do top grant writers know about crafting proposals that really hit the target?
In this class, participants will:
- Learn the mechanics of how to write successful proposals
- Discover how to adapt a program/project plan to meet the requirements of different types of funders
- Develop a systematic way to identify and match client and organizational needs with appropriate funding sources
- Discuss budgeting concepts and its use as a fundraising tool
- Learn about differences between proposals for government, foundation and corporate funds.
There are limited seats available for this day long capacity building workshop. We recommend that you RSVP if you are interested in attending.