Compiled by our friends at APPEAL:
- The Michigan Department of Community Health is issuing a Request for Proposals for National Minority Health month. Ten mini-grants will be awarded which will range from $7,500 to $10,000 each. Responses to the RFP are due no later than 5:00 p.m. on February 21, 2012. Read more information.
- National Institutes of Health is inviting new applications for a five-year Cooperative Agreement (U54) award that will transition the current Cardiovascular Research Network (CVRN) to a research center. Application closing date: February 29, 2012. Read the announcement.
- USDA/National Institute of Food and Agriculture announced the Alaska Native-Serving and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Education Competitive Grants Program Grant. The purpose of this program is to promote and strengthen the ability of Alaska Native-Serving Institutions and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions to carry out education, applied research and related community development programs. The application closing date is March 1, 2012. View the full announcement.
- National Institutes of Health invites grant applicants from institutions/organizations that propose to establish core centers that are part of an integrated program of nutrition and/or obesity-research. The application closing date in June 29, 2012. Read more information.
- Clif Bar Family Foundation: Small Grants made to nonprofit organizations supporting the environment, healthy food systems, physical activity, and building strong communities. Applications must be received by February 15 for consideration during the first quarter of the year, and May 15, August 15, and November 15 for consideration of funding during the second, third and fourth quarters, respectively. For more information, visit the webpage.