We are in to week 3 of our CSA, and it’s all looking green and tasty!
In the CSA this week, we had a good variety that subscribers got to choose from.Here’s what we had, and I’ve attached the recipes we usually send out with the email.
- Daikon (http://allrecipes.com/recipe/pan-fried-daikon-cake/)
- Leeks (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/grilled-braised-leeks-recipe/index.html)
- Hmong yu choy (http://steamykitchen.com/43-chinese-greens-spinach-yu-choy-stir-fry-recipe.html)
- Chinese broccoli (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CEwQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthaifood.about.com%2Fod%2Fstirfryrecipes%2Fr%2Fstirfrychinesebroccoli.htm&ei=mMJLT-yyHIjSiALbmrTbDQ&usg=AFQjCNHC3HcrASYzTFP4AbjK5O3SF5Swgg&sig2=YrANgacfFPUoZt8Abj89RQ)
- Bok choy (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/robin-miller/stir-fried-bok-choy-with-ginger-and-garlic-recipe/index.html)
- Chinese spinach (http://www.noobcook.com/spinach-in-superior-broth/)
- Mustard greens (http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2009/07/balsamic-glazed-chickpeas-and-mustard.html)
- Kale (http://allrecipes.com/recipe/baked-kale-chips/)